How can people access their data in Estonia?

PrintPDF Share

If you would like to find out what data about you have been entered in the SIS, please send an application to the Police and Border Guard Board or the Data Protection Inspectorate.
Please also contact these authorities if you would like to have any incorrect data entered about you to be corrected or deleted.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate or an administrative court if your application is not satisfied. The procedure in Data Protection Inspectorate is free of charge.

Päästa Liisa ID!
targalt internetis bänner